Position: Extrusion Technician
The Drake Plastics Extrusion Team processes high performance plastics for leading companies throughout the world. Extrusion operates on a 24/7 schedule.
The position can be Part-time or Full-time. Both options consist of two 12-hour weekend shifts for 24 hours per week. A Full-time position will add additional shifts during the week with dedicated time off. Extrusion experience is not required. Prior manufacturing or mechanical experience is sought. Job specific training will be provided.
Desired candidate is dependable, hard-working and mechanically oriented.
The Job Summary is:
- Assemble/disassemble extrusion dies and tool and hardware cleaning
- Maintain traceability records and product markings
- Measure product using calipers and tape measure
- Perform visual product inspection during all runs. Cut product as required.
- Monitor and record process details and Perform moisture and density testing
- Perform and record resin drying
- Load and unload cure ovens
- Keep work areas neat & tidy
Drake is a lean, dynamic and growing organization. Our campus and company are tobacco free. Compensation is based upon education, capability and experience.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Walk-ins.