Torlon® and PEEK in Action – Life Science & Medical
High modulus Torlon, PEEK and PAEK based materials offer inertness, resistance to sterilization, x-ray transparency and durability that other general purpose polymers cannot.
- Torlon 4203 rollers provide long life in peristaltic pumps
- PEEK 450FC30 bearings provide lubrication-free operation for high speed electric motors used in micro surgery instruments
- Injection molded carbon-fiber PEEK rotors and stators provide inertness and strength required for HPLC
- KT820 NT PEEK spacers insulate and seal electrical components in surgical electric motors
- Zeniva PEEK is machined into implantable spinal spacers
- Torlon 4275 bushings provide precision and wear resistance for prosthetics