Reinforcing this reputation we:
• Preserve properties made possible by the resin supplier thus maximizing product performance
• Provide Batch (resin, lot) and Run traceability on every shape
• Run every product in single piece tooling minimizing piece to piece and lot to lot variation
• Identify each shapes extrusion direction to help machining consistency
• Every shape is annealed or in the case of Torlon® cured using a cycle developed for that shape
We extrude and stock ten grades of Torlon, ten grades of PEEK, three grades of AvaSpire PAEK, Ryton R-4 and Drake PAI Thin Sheet/Film.
Today’s size capability ranges from:
• Rod: .050” to 7.625” diameter
• Plate: .125” to 1.75” thick plate in both 4” and 12” widths
• Seamless Tube: 1” OD x .5” ID to 7.625” OD x 3.5” ID
• Thin Sheet/Film: .3mm to 2mm thick film in 150mm or 300mm widthsIf you are looking for a size or product outside that range, or one you don’t see, just ask.
Each and every size and grade is the result of a customer need.